It’s incredible to think how much has changed in this past year. I started the year breastfeeding a 2 month old and couch bound a lot of the day, and finish the year training for my first ever half marathon. It’s been an up-and-down year, sure, like most people, but there is so much to be grateful for.
Once again I did the 1 Second Every Day video, which I’ve shared below for you. Take a look and let’s enjoy 2018: the year that was.
Highlights (in no particular order):
- My son turning 1
- Celebrating my second year of marriage with my husband
- Running 5km with friends in the Sunshine Coast marathon festival, and doing the Muddy Rumble obstacle course with other friends/family
- So much time with friends and family, loved it all
- Dropping 20 years of anger and moving on
- Losing 15kg
- Our holidays away – Gold Coast, Stanthorpe, Townsville for my cousin’s wedding, camping trips
- Being able to run again
- Returning to work (a little bit of “me”)
- Attending the Commonwealth Games (bucket list right there)
- Those gigles from my son (nothing beats that sound)
- Home renovations – pergola being built