I have never loved doing a project quite so much as this one. So much in fact that I’m going to do it again for 2018. I got so much out of it! My husband and I sat back and watched the video together last night, and there were so many times we said “oh yeah remember that”. So much of it seems so long ago now it’s hard to believe it was only months, not years.
2017 was one hell of a year. There were some major highs, and unfortunately some lows. It was one of the most memorable years of my life.
Some of the bigger moments that spring to mind (in no particular order):
- Bought a new house
- Fell pregnant
- Left work for 7 months on maternity leave
- Gave birth to my first born son
- Renovated the house (to some extent, we had to cut our plans back because we fell pregnant earlier than expected)
- Was the most sick I’ve been in many years with a viral disease that knocked me flat on my back, and took weeks to get over
- Became an aunt to a beautiful niece, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law’s baby
- Celebrated my first wedding anniversary with my husband
- Australia voted Yes on same sex marriage
- Excavated and re-turfed the back yard
- Updated branding of my blog
- Countless amounts of amazing times with friends and family
Thank you to everyone for being part of my life this year just passed. I love you all, and look forward to a wonderful 2018! Happy new year!
Enjoy the year that was 2017….Kelly’s World!