This month was epic in the grand scheme of things – irreversibly changing my life.
It’s the month that we gave birth to our son.
Plus some other things of course, but they pale a bit in comparison. Needless to say the video quickly becomes full of images of our little man, as well as our hospital stay and eventual return home.
Other highlights from the month:
- Celebrated 11 months of wedded bliss with my husband
- I learned how to use the whipper snipper for the first time
- Picnic in the hinterlands for a 52
- The last few days of pregnancy were hard, I was exhausted
- Going back to hospital 14 days after bub was born with excruciating rib pain (resolved on itself, many theories on what caused it)
I can’t promise you that November is just going to be full of photos of the baby…sorry.