Today I had my first moment of asking Mario what day it was. I can’t believe I’m already at that stage, and it’s only week 2!
Last week I spent most of the week running errands, and being silly. By the end of the week I had successfully:
- Updated my driver’s license details
- Updated my medicare details
- Created an account with Centrelink
- Linked my Centrelink account with MyGov (seriously, this was an achievement – it took two days)
- Started my Parental Paid Leave Claim with Medicare
- Updated my name with the bank
Towards the end of the week I took it a bit easier, but still felt like I was on the go most days.
This week, I’m trying to take it a bit easier and stay home.
Cleaning out the pantry
Ok, this wasn’t easy. It was nesting. But seriously, our pantry was killing me. I’m not a big fan of clutter, and I get so much satisfaction from a good ol’ fashioned clean out (read: throwing stuff out). My husband loves to keep things, which is a nice balance because it means I’ll never run out of things to do. Or throw out. [...]