Busy week over, and another coming up. I almost think that statement is becoming redundant, my life is never *not* busy.
Yay, I have things to report in!
- Get a sight check (spoiler alert: I end up with glasses)
- Date night for April: I forgot to mention this one, we had a movie date to go see the latest Fast and the Furious movie…and yeah I cried when Paul Walker came on the screen. Whatever, I’m sad he’s gone.
- Sunrise once a month: I was up on the weekend for the dawn service commemorating the 100 years since the landing of the Anzacs at Gallipoli, and the service was beautiful. Some pics for you:
- This week I need to try a new recipe for April. Not sure what I’m going to do yet, so I had better figure that out quickly! It’s gotta be something healthy though, only 2 weeks left on my 12 week challenge
- Blog posts: I’ve got some drafts in the go but they need a bit of polishing, breakfast this week will be spent drinking a smoothie while editing!
Aim to complete:
- Some more Big Bang episodes, I’m marching ever so slowly towards being up-to-date…
- Budget for May
- New recipe for April
- Blog posts
Plus a lot of exercise, and hopefully some weight loss.
For more information on my 52 in 52 please click here