- Games night with friends using games bought from an op shop: so, so much fun. I ended up keeping 2 of the games and donating the rest, and it has inspired a few more games events. I actually think I will keep an eye out for games whenever we go op shopping now, and keep them for future events!
- Aim to get to my goal weight of 69kg: I officially reach half way point next weekend in the 12 week challenge, so I will have something to report in on how that challenge is going.
- Play bingo: we originally had this pencilled in for this morning, but it looks like they stopped playing it at the venue since we had chosen the date about a month ago. The 52 item is still on the radar though and we have another location selected, it's just a matter of when everyone is available now
Aim to complete:
- March sunrise: I am hoping to get up early and go for a ride tomorrow morning, although with the weather forecasting rain this may be cancelled. If I do, I would love to get a photo of my bike at sunrise. I'm looking forward to winter, Mario and I always rose at 5am, and rode on the freezing mornings – the spectacular sunrises always made the numb hands worth it. If for some reason I don't make it out in the morning, this task will be completed during the week anyways.
- Lots of blogging: I have so much catching up to do with my writing: the Goodlife 12 week challenge, the book I read, general musings etc. I'm going to take it easy on the 52s this week and not aim to start anything new, but rather push forward with what I've already started.