I thought I’d share some thoughts that have been going round and round in this noggin’ of mine.
- I’m probably more excited about getting my own garage spot in the house we just bought, than the house itself. I don’t know why, but suddenly there are so many cars on the streets around our house at the moment, and we only have a single car garage. Typically Mario would use it, but even he’s been parking on the street lately…I guess he’s been enjoying being able to walk around the garage easily? The best thing about the new house is the garage door is automatic too…and yes I’m aware that these have been out for a long time, but I’ve never lived anywhere that I had my spot, with buttons to push! Woohoo!
- I tried to reinstall my theme this morning to fix issues, and instead broke it more. Now the featured images are missing from the front page, and the category pages are still broken. I’m not going to let this get the best of me though dammit *shakes fist*
- I’ve got an awesome post I’m working on to share. It’s one I’ve been discussing with friends for about 2 years now….seriously. I’ll give you a hint, it makes a game out of the mundane. I hope you’ll love it.
- I’ve jammed my neck again so I’m seeing the chiro this morning. I’m hoping it’s the reason why it hurts to open my mouth up completely – spare the rude jokes *wink*. I haven’t been able to open my jaw properly for a couple of days without holding my cheek. Fingers crossed that sorts it out.
- The gym is so boring to run in compared to the outdoors! As I’m seeing the chiro this morning I didn’t want to put my back under any stress so I’m heading to the gym tonight after work instead, but running on the treadmill is so monotonous. They need to invent a treadmill that works with VR – I would totally be in for that!