Woah – 3 months left for 2017! That’s just crazy!
August was another pretty crazy month, with lots on with friends and family. To recap the monthly highlights:
- Celebrating the birthdays of my Aunt K-A, and good friends, Vasi and Scotty
- Lots of food adventures:
- High tea with my Mum and Aunty Sue
- Being able to eat indian without wanting to throw up (yay pregnancy)
- Falling in love with Polenta all over again
- An attempt to make banana bread that was more like “banana slush”
- Monthly date night (more day) at an amazing massage with the hubby
- Seeing the marvel exhibit in Brisbane
- The beginning of the onset of cankles and feet swelling (yay pregnancy)
It’s been a great month, and I just can’t believe how quick time flies. Such a cliche, but it’s really true.