Oh, hi world! I’m alive, I promise!
I can’t believe it’s been 2 months since my last post – that feels like forever!! I’ve got two posts half written at the moment, that I’ll get around to finishing…eventually.
I’ve had such a crazy busy few months, it’s been sheer mayhem. I’ll do a quick summary:
- I completed my first half marathon (video recap coming…one day)
- I swore off running after that
- It lasted only a couple of weeks
- I restarted running to participate in another event for my run club, and over the space of 10 days walked/ran just over 190km.
- I also managed to injure my knee in the process
- I then swore off running again for a bit to recover
- I’m already picking out my next training program and events
- Luca turned two!!!
- We had a party for him, which I then realised I had invited nearly 90 people
- I swore off birthday parties for Luca ever again
- I don’t know how many actually came but we had a great time and it was so wonderful to see everyone (he is so loved and we are grateful!!)
- I then wondered what we’d be doing for his birthday party next year (will I ever learn)
- I managed 30 something…..(35 maybe?) days without binge eating
- I relapsed from sheer fatigue and overdoing things
- I’m struggling to get my mindset back into the game again….that ol’ battle
- I’m also getting over another cold…urgh
They’re the big ticket items from the last few months anyway. It’s been quite an exciting time for sure.
My free time at night is limited, so I’m not making excuses but it’s just been hard to put my blog above everything else. [...]